Content delivery network (CDN) a service where Hosting Company provides network of edge locations globally which make low latency rate, for visitors when they browse the website or stream any content like Audio Video.
There are many Companies offering CDN services and few are the best services providers around the globe as below:
Amazon is offering a service named Amazon CloudFront Functionality performing as CDN service are having good score of quality in market and many of the companies are hosted with them.
- Several case studies have shown mind blowing results. It is hard to believe how much effect a fast loading site has on your conversion.
- Mozilla’s optimized experimental variation shaved 2.2 seconds off the average page load time and increased download conversions by 15.4%!
- If an e-commerence site is making $100,000 per day, a one second page delay could potentially cost you $2.5 million in lost sales every year.
- Amazon found that one tenth of a second of load speed is worth one percent of sales.
- Studies have discovered some critical factors regarding how loading time affects customers.
- In fact, nearly half of viewers expect a web page to load in less than two seconds!
- And not even that, but 52% of online shoppers claim that loading is important for their loyalty to a site.
Better Search Optimization
- Google has shown that page speed is a large factor used in their ranking algorithm.
- Pages that load faster are listed higher in search results.
- Maintaining a high Search Optimization is hard work; don’t let a slow page ruin your efforts.